Sunday, September 16, 2007

Back In Cali!


Drew and I arrived back in Cali last weekend! My mom flew out with us and helped us get all situated. Drew was a rock star on the flight and a hit with all the passengers! It feels good to be home, however this past summer around family and friends will be a summer that I will never forget. Grandma stayed for a few days and helped us get all settled in and now it's just Drew and I counting down the days, hours, minutes, and seconds until daddy comes home!! Were staying busy though with friends here and "little" house projects!!!

4 comments:

SCI said...

Welcome home (even though we will miss you in IA)... :)

Sweet Cheeks said...

just got caught up on your blog! back in cali in time for the bee club to start buzzin again too huh?! Drew is growing like my weeds, and I mean that in the nicest of ways. Our weeds flower and are quite pretty here. ;-) Miss ya! I'm so glad andy will be home soon!

Laura said...

Alicia, he looks like you in this pic!

Loren said...

I agree with Margarita, he looks like you,sorry Andy!!!