Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Aaron's and Christa's Wedding

The fam at rehearsal
Andy's identical twin brother Aaron got married to Christa (also from Alexandria their hometown) this past weekend in Christa's parents back yard. The reception was about a half hour away in a hall that also looked over a lake. Andy was the Best Man and I was also a Bridesmaid. Everything was perfect and beautiful
Andy during his Best Man speech:)
SOOOOO during Aaron and Christa's first dance to a song by David Gray half way through the music did like a scratching noise and the bride and all of us bridesmaids had a dance and lip routine to a song called Mercy. No one knew about this and we had the DJ in on our surprise and our pink flair hidden behind a the DJ's booth, it was a hit!!

3 comments:

Sweet Cheeks said...

Drew has the official Navy Officer's son outfit on! Khaki shorts and a polo shirt. Awwww, nice!

volksbloggin said...

Alicia I love your rehearsal dress. Too cute.

Peter said...

Twins rock! I can't wait till my sorry brother gets off his rear and finds himself a woman.

My real reason for commenting though is that I'm a little worried about the photo with Drew reaching into the cooler. Isn't a little early to be teaching him about downing a cold one?