Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby Spa

So it had been a few months since Drew had a hair cut and he was starting to look like a baby hippy (daddy liked the look). After our last traumatic hair experience at the Navy Salon on base with a high and tight for our one year old and knowing that I couldn't fly back home to my neighbor who is a hair stylist that we love we had to look else where. We lucked out and found a children's salon only for kids!!! Their was a selection of cool cars to pick in and sit in them while your hair was being cut, and a Disney movie playing! I told Andy goes to a better salon than I do! He was finished with a blow dry and a lint roller!!!!


1 comment:

volksbloggin said...

This is the best business idea ever. If only I had thought of it ...