- My mom's wish has come true and I'm a chatty Cathy!!! I can say the following: purple, yellow, snack (important one), Dada, Baba (for mama), Papa, turtle, tractor, teacher, yes, more, thank you, Elmo, hot, choo choo, uh oh, yuck, Santa, ho ho ho, dog, cat, burrrr, and I do baby signs!
- I love to play trains and tractors
- Books are my favorite, I could be read to all day and be so content!
- Twice a week I go to art class and gym class and next Monday I start swim lessons twice a week!
- Tub tub has always been a high light for my day as it gets super crazy and messy with my new water markers!
- I'm obsessed with dogs and cats
- I think I'm going to be in a band when I'm older, as I love to play the harmonica, bells, and drums. My parents play music a lot during the day so I'm always busting a move!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
18 Months Old!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
18 months already... so its been like 18 months since we've water jogged! ;-)
Post a Comment