Wednesday, February 18, 2009

6 Months Along!

I am now a little over 6months pregnant and feeling great! We've totally slacked on any postings about baby Olsen #2 (how different it is with your second)!!! I've waited to put a picture of me on the blog because by the time that Andy comes home from work to take one I'm usually already showered with wet hair!!! I think that I would lose some blog viewers if I put that on!!! So here's the update... we found out in January that we're having a girl!! Andy and I thought FOR SURE it was a boy and Drew would always say girl. We figured we knew better as we're the parents that are suppose to have that intuition feeling right????? Nope..... the one year old knew!!! We're thrilled though and she's healthy and we couldn't ask for anything more:)

3 comments:

volksbloggin said...

Hooray!! Belly photo! I love it. When is the due date again?

Peter said...

Belly? Where's the belly? Melissa has you beat already and she's just a little over 3 months along...

Sweet Cheeks said...

I suck. I didn't know you were preggo again? And WHERE is the belly? Goodness you look awesome, and a girl! I'm SO excited for you... attack of the girls lately! We have hand me downs if you want them... enough for michelle and you - ha!!!!!! Miss ya, thinking of ya and SUPER CONGRATS!!! Sorry I've been so behind!!!