Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Nap Time????
So..... today I went to lay Drew down for a nap and he said, "Mama's bed, mama's bed" So I figure pick and choose battles and laid him down in our bed to take a nap. (We'll do this and we lay him there awake and he falls right asleep). So I went down stairs to get a few things done. About a half hour later I went upstairs to take a snooze with him and this is what I found!!! Drew was laying there like I had asked, but he decided to go through our night stand and color himself with marker and use and ENTIRE tube of lipstick on himself and in his hair!! The pictures don't even do justice for how bad it was!! His hair was gelled sticking up it was so thick with lipstick!! And yes his art work ended up on the pillow, pants, and his tummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, I'm sorry - I'm cracking up here. So what did you do? Did he get in trouble or were you having a hard time not laughing? Sassy. Drew needs to visit auntie shelly, we'd have a blast.
Post a Comment