Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Drew

This past weekend Drew turned the BIG 2!!!!! These past two years have flown by for us and have been the best years of our lives with never a dull moment!!! On Sat (his real birthday) daddy had to be out of town, but we had a great day with friends playing in water fountains at the Botanical Garden's and then went out for dinner that evening with his buddy Kai and his mommy. When daddy returned on Sunday we kept the festivities going and also celebrated Mother's Day together. It was a perfect weekend.
So we bought Drew an new addition to his train set a few months ago and he was with us when we bought it. It sat on the washer for a little bit before I wrapped and I told Drew that he had to wait that it was for his birthday. It didn't even phase him and left it alone. It was then hidden and wrapped for weeks and when we gave it to him he yelled "choo choo" The little guy had remembered!!!!


Drew is obsessed with putting business cards and OUR money in little slots that he finds around the house (drawers) so we bought him a cash register! How technology has changed from when I was little this one does actual math (daddy made sure it was actual calculations before we could buy it..., weighs food, has a microphone, and a belt to ring up your items of food!! I don't even think that mine made a noise!!!

Having some birthday cake, baked by daddy!!








It's crazy, Drew can hold himself up for the longest time!! I think that he will be way stronger than daddy!












1 comment:

Allison said...

Happy Happy Birthday Drewster! It looks like you had a great birthday! I can't wait to see you next month! I plan on hanging out in your pool all weekend long! ;)