Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Aunt Ali Comes To Town

On Friday my sister Allison came to visit us on a solo mommy and husband trip for a few days. Even though she was away from her children she didn't get to much of a break, as Drew was in LOVE with her and followed her EVERYWHERE! I'm not sure if she was even able to take a shower with out him talking to her at the door or playing his toy guitar for her at the door! It was so much fun having her here and having us three siblings together (our younger brother is also stationed here). Allison is such a breath of fresh air and lightens up every room she walks into. Ugh, I'm going to miss her with our move!!! On Sunday Allison was able to meet the awesome group of friends that I have here at a baby shower for Claire hosted by my friend Moira. It was such a cute party with a tea party theme.

Where is the time going Claire is already 2lbs MORE since birth and is already three weeks old! I need a nanny, a maid, and for time to SLOW down!


Big bro Drew in his shades, sun or no sun shades are a must for this little man!




2 comments:

Allison said...

I miss you guys SOOOOOO much!!! Please don't go to Spain!!!!

Laura said...

oh! These are great pics!! Looks like you guys had a great time together!!!

Alicia - Did you put crushed crackers in Allison's sheets??!!??

Allison - give Jeremy props for watching BOTH kids.