Drew loved dancing to the live music
Friday, July 10, 2009
Happy 4th of July!!!
As some of you may know, the 4th of July is my favorite holiday! When I think of the 4th I think of nice weather, good company, always way to much food, drinks, and most importantly lot's of laughs. And this 4th of July made up of all of that. Our good friends from San Diego Dave and Laura came out to stay with us the week of the 4th and their wasn't a dull moment! We had a blast with them Chad and my brother Brian.
At the Harbor Festival


So this is sooo sick and the picture doesn't even give it justice... this is the crab sandwich that Bi an ordered. I think it weighed about 7lbs, and one should have won a shirt if they finished half of it! I think Brian took a few bites and said it was to much even for him!

Drew loved dancing to the live music
Drew loved dancing to the live music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment