Ahhhh summer in Spain!!!! Here's a recent photo of the kiddos kicking it on a nice hot day, we stay so busy during the day!! We just bought them mini adirondak chairs to match ours!!
Oh. My. Gosh. Alicia - Claire is SO big! I can't believe that is the same little girl I was holding 2 months ago! I love that Drew named his friend George! How cute!
Wow, kiddos are getting so big! We miss you guys- Looks like you're settling down and having fun in Spain. Oh by the way, Kai has the same shirt Drew is wearing:)
Claire is starting to look more like Drew. She is definitely an Olsen. And I can't believe how big she is. What's her stats, Alicia? I'm looking for weight and height figures.
4 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. Alicia - Claire is SO big! I can't believe that is the same little girl I was holding 2 months ago!
I love that Drew named his friend George! How cute!
Holy cow - Claire looks huge! Cant believe how much she has grown. Drew looks sooo much older too. Looks like all is well!
Wow, kiddos are getting so big! We miss you guys- Looks like you're settling down and having fun in Spain. Oh by the way, Kai has the same shirt Drew is wearing:)
Claire is starting to look more like Drew. She is definitely an Olsen. And I can't believe how big she is. What's her stats, Alicia? I'm looking for weight and height figures.
Post a Comment