Last week I jumped on a plane with four other girlfriends for a five day trip to Germany to visit the Christmas Markets! Daddy provided Disney Land for the kids at home here in the house and had a great time with them!
This was the firs time that I had ever been away for this long since Drew has been born and have never left Claire. Luckly I was side tracted with beautiful Germany and fabulous markets!! Another good thing is that we were limited on how much we could buy due to wait on the plane... or this could have been dangerous!!
We traveled to Dusseldorf first and spend two days there and then went to Koln for the rest of our trip. The markets are all outdoors and have Chrismas light everywhere. The stands are full of food, drinks, clothes, jewelry.... a shoppers dream!! It was so fun to wear a winter coat and have mittens and a hat on as well!!!
Molly being served a true German beer!
From Germany we jumped on a train to Brussels. It took my breath away at how pretty it was there!!! This here is the "market area" . The center was decorated for Christmas and also had Christmas markets for us to visit.
This store ruled for a few take home beverages for Andy. I was able to purchase for him the WORLDS best beer for the 4th time in a row here!
This is what I love... Everywhere in Europe they use Mercedes Benz as their Taxi cars!!!
1 comment:
That's awesome you got to do a girls trip to Germany. So many goodies. What did you buy?
Post a Comment