Monday, October 18, 2010


Today we had a play date with two of Drew's buddies, Andrew and Ethan from school.  It was SO cute seeing the boys use their imagination playing everything from pirates to pilots.  I LOVE this age!

While Andy was at work the other morning I thought it would be nice to make him a birthday card from the kids.  I left Claire with a marker for 2.2 seconds to get tape and this is what I found.....

To back track... I LOVE chap stick.. and so does Claire.  When I put it on she always wants some on her.  So I pretend to outline her lips with it.  AND this is what she did perfect with her marker!!  Slowly putting on her chap stick with her marker!

We took out Andy's guitar on Sat morning and had a jam out.  It was Andy's from when he was in college.  Drew thought it was awesome and ran and took his guitar out right away!

Navy Ball

This past weekend we had our Navy Ball held at a beautiful venue here in Puerto.  Out of all of the balls that we have to go to, the Navy Ball I would say is my favorite! 
The chicas

Each table had a different theme to it. Colby was thrilled to be at the nurses table (he's a nurse on base).


The chico's!

Ahhh Molly on the bus ride home after the ball!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the photo bomber behind the chicas? Love the ever-so-flattering picture of Molly. Perhaps that chick had 1 or 3 sangrias too many. Who knows? I'll never tell. Love the blog update. So glad I've made it on there in an obnoxious way.

Allison said...

Love all of the pics! The one of you and Andy is SOOOOOOO good! You look beautiful! Are you sure you aren't dying Claire's hair?!! It is so light!!