Sunday, December 26, 2010

SaNtA!!!!!!

I don't know who was more excited Christmas morning the kiddos or me!!  I think I woke up four times that night to look at the clock!  When the kid's woke up Drew went running to the living room and was amazed at the mess Santa made with the cookies, and how he helped himself;) 
One of the items Santa brought was a new table and chairs for the kid's the kid's LOVED it.  They spend seriously ten minutes looking through the baskets under the table before they even noticed there was presents!

Drew opened up a new left handed baseball glove! 

I wish you could hear Claire's voice when she saw her Go Go My Walking Dog.  She was pretending to cry and was cooing at the puppy with excitement!

The chap stick in the stocking is always a hit...

Our Christmas morning was complete with our awesome friends Matt and Tristin coming over for a huge brunch!

No comments: