Friday, January 7, 2011

Homemade Bread

One of my new year resolutions is to make all of my bread from scratch!!  Now with my new Kitchen Aid mixer... this can be possible!  My sister, Allison makes all of her bread and it turns out great.  So here's to two weeks without buying bread so far!
My two big helpers making bread.  This is an awesome phase when their together they refuse to smile nicely at the camera.... (by the way Claire is in her pajamas... that explains her crazy outfit!)

Ut oh... Claire caught someone not cleaning up their shoes..... 
(ever since Christmas and making Christmas cookies she loves to wear an apron)!

She did manage to put on one of the pair of shoes she was cleaning up and put them over her pajamas to check on the bread..

What a BIG helper!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Looks like your little 'helpers' are having a blast baking with you! I can't wait for you to get your new bread book! I think I am ordering mine tonight!
Happy baking!
*this means no more moist sandwiches for Andy...;)