Saturday, March 26, 2011

Seabee Ball

The other weekend we had our Seabee Ball at a beautiful venue about twenty minutes away.  This year our ball was held at a local bodega in Jerez.

Not sure what setting I had my camera on for some of these photos!


Just a little bright!

ChIcA photo!



A typical dinner setting here with appetizers.  Compared to the states there isn't a lot of color.  But there is good flavor!


One of the appetizers was gambas (above).   You eat the little guys like crab legs and they are actually really good.  Don't worry they weren't sitting on our plate like this. I just thought this made it look extra delicuous!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Alicia you look amazing as usual! I LOVE your dress and hair! Your meal looks soooo good! Is this what you will be making for us when we come out?!!;)