Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jerez Feria

Last Friday there was a trip through the base that took passengers to Jerez Feria.  I decided to jump on the opportunity for a free ride and not to have to mess with parking!  It was an awesome day with just the kiddos.


The fair had a huge area with rides.  I told the kiddos that they could pick two

Drew loved the bumber cars and was so serious when he drove them!

Claire watched Drew on the rides and wanted nothing to do with them!

Drew and Claire watching all of the horses  (and Claire with a wave to the passengers)!

Jerez feris is known for their gorgeous horses.  There's a continuous line of horses going through the fair grounds

Women of all ages wear feria dresses like above

I love this photo. If you look close you see the little boy that couldn't be more than one on a horse ALONE!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Man, it really, really stinks that your kids aren't very cute...;) I seriously can't wait to see them!!!!