Claire loves her pirate table and has learned it's so much easier and cooler to sit in the ship!
I don't even need to write anything for this....
So I seriously went outside for two seconds to grab something out of the car. When I came in I heard Drew yelling.. "MOM come look at Claire". Claire had reached the sunscreen (which she loves to help put on..) and nicely applied it all over her face and then the floor. This was one of the moments when the parent has to be "serious" and then I turned my head to laugh!
2 comments:
Oh my god, Alicia. Your kids are hilarious. Olivia also loves to put on sunscreen and I caught her moments before she was going to put it on our television. She said "Dora needs sunscreen." At least you have Drew to warn you ...
Lol I bet Andy loves that the collar of that T shirt is now permanently stretched out. :)
Post a Comment