Sunday, October 30, 2011

Claire Starts School!

In September the base started a wonderful spanish imerssion prgram here for two year olds.  I did not sign Claire up for it as she was already in a gym prgram twice a week and gymnastics and I enjoyed having her home with mommy:)  HOWEVER, the gym prgram is now ending and there was an opening in the spanish prgram just two days a week for a few hours in the morning and it was perfect.  Claire was SO excited to be with her friends!  Mommy is doing okay. .however, looks forward to picking her silly goose up everyday!


When Claire was born I bought her this Roxy back pack and used it carry all of her stuff in.  I loved is when I bought it as I thought she could use it then for school sometime.  WHERE DID THE TIME GO!!  Schools here!!!

Daddy taking Claire on her big first day!

No comments: