Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I will always remember when I was little when we would wake up Valentines Day morning my mom would have decorated our table.  I started this tradition with our children last year.  It's funny though, as I get such an enjoyment decorating the night before! It almost feels like Christmas Eve to me knowing how excited the kiddos will be when they see it in the morning.


On the table waiting for them was a small gift.  Each child opened a book.


Claire was thrilled with her ballerina book

That morning we went to Drew's class room for a Valentines Day party.  My mom had sent the kiddos some V-Day stickers. Drew opened them also that morning and loaded his shirt up with them!!

Singing their V-Day song for the parents!

Sugar cooking to frost with TONS of candy on top!

Each child made a "mail box" for their V-Day cards to be delivered from their friends.  I thought Drew's was pretty cute and creative;)

We had a wonderful day

No comments: