A few weekends ago we went to a fun farm here on the outside of Madison for a fall fest. The farm was full of baby animals to bottle feed, a corn maze, tractor rides, a bard, full of kitties, and a garden that the children could work in. We had SOOO much fun!
Bottle feeding the baby goats
Claire found a friend she wanted to take home!! This cat was SO chill and would lay like this while Claire hauled her all around the bard!
The kiddos could have played in the car bard ALL DAY! They loved it and the little kitties were so fun and playful!
Drew and Claire each picked out a pumpkin for home
So Midwest!!
So we LOVED living in Spain, however it's crazy to think that Drew and Claire have not experienced fall!! Being back in the Midwest they have been able to experience fall to the fullest!
I have a feeling that I'm going to be in a bike crash this fall as I'm always looking around at the gorgeous fall colors and not always looking straight!! The other day I decided to stop on our street and take a photo:)
1 comment:
So gorgeous!!! Ps. Bike crashes are nothing to be ashamed of!
Post a Comment