Last weekend Andy's parents came for a weekend visit. We had a great time touring around with them and enjoying the kiddos birthday party with them!
On Friday everyone had school (including Andy) so I tool them up to the local winery!
On Friday everyone had school (including Andy) so I tool them up to the local winery!
| They also had brandy tasting. Mary Lou and I acted like we were really interested and gave it all to Al! |
| Claire just loved her grandpa and he loves to act as silly as she does! (Claire covering him up with all of the blankets in the house and he would jump out and scare her!) |
Al still owns the first ever cell phone invented!! The kiddos were amazed with it when we were out to dinner!!
Saturday was beautiful here so we hit up the opening of the farmers market at the capital.
Claire spotted Bucky the Badger from a mile away!!
Just chilling in front of the capital..
Al was such a sport and climbed into the third row and would just roll out...
On Sunday we had a bowling Birthday party for the kiddos.
Drew and his best buddy Rowe.
Claire tearing up the bowling.
Time for cake!!
And to sum up there trip here this last photo is of Claire feeling their poor dog Kai one. bite. at. a . time!! Kai truly is the most patient and well behaved dog I've every met!
No comments:
Post a Comment