Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Finger Paints
So we were at the store and I saw the finger paints.. .I picked them up, then put them back, picked them up and then I put them back on the shelf, this went on for a while. I decided that I had the confidence in Drew to be an artist and use finger paint for the first time. He actually did great! of course the first thing he did was stick his fingers in his mouth (notice the green on his lips)! His wonderful smock came from one of daddy's work shirts:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are braver than I! I'm still trying to work up the nerve to let Sarah color in her coloring book with her Tadoodles! :) OK, I'm not THAT bad! But I do cringe every time she starts moving with one of them toward the floor or the wall or something! We really need a low toddler table or something where I can set her up with stuff like this. Maybe this spring when I can put her outside with it . . . :)
Post a Comment