So Drew's new thing while I get ready in the morning is sorting.... yes he dumps out some of mommy's products and puts them back in the boxes! The things mommy does with him, that I'm guessing daddy doesn't in the morning!!
This is HILARIOUS! Only you would allow Drew to play with tampons :) And i agree with Allison... that brush needs to be destroyed!! For someone thats a germ freak, I'm surprised you still have that thing. Ill have to talk with Andy.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, he is going to die when he gets older and you have those pictures for blackmail purposes!!! USE THEM WELL
Poor, poor Drew! I am 100% sure that Daddy does not allow Drew to play with all his male products..oh wait, that's because we don't have any!
GRRROOOOOSSSSS - isn't that your hair brush from when you were like 5?!?! Ha! Love the pics!
This is HILARIOUS! Only you would allow Drew to play with tampons :) And i agree with Allison... that brush needs to be destroyed!! For someone thats a germ freak, I'm surprised you still have that thing. Ill have to talk with Andy.
I swear my friend Kati posted pictures of her son (who will be 2 in March) doing this EXACT same thing on her blog today. Strange.
Post a Comment