On Saturday night we attended the 67th Seabee Ball at the Hale Koa Hotel. What a difference the balls are in Hawaii vs. here!! Everything was outside and totally had the island feeling to it!
Alicia, you are so pretty. And Andy doesn't look bad either. I've been on pins and needles waiting for a post about the Seabee Ball in Hawaii. I'm so happy you had a fun time. Ah, Hawaii. Got to love it.
4 comments:
You guys look great!! It looks like you had a blast. I think I might have to tag along next time!
Alicia, you look great!! Hope we can see each other before we both leave the east coast!!
Alicia, you are so pretty. And Andy doesn't look bad either. I've been on pins and needles waiting for a post about the Seabee Ball in Hawaii. I'm so happy you had a fun time. Ah, Hawaii. Got to love it.
Looks like you got a nice burn out there :) Makes me laugh... thankfully, no watch burn!
LOVE your short hair.
Um... please tell Drew to STOP growing up. He looks soooo old.
Post a Comment