The day finally came and the moving truck pulled up loading all 8,000lbs of our "treasures" out of our house! Drew was in ahh and such a BIG helper for the movers....


Helping the movers take apart our funriture

We had good seats on the way over and took up the middle row


The kidos were great on the flight....actully too good, they slept the ENTIRE time!! We are sooo paying for this when their teenagers!!

When we landed in Madrid the ladies LOVED the children and gave Drew some airline stickers, which he thought was AWESOME!!

Mama and Drew looking out at the airport

Spain is BEAUTIFUL and we can tell our years here are going to go by fast with all that this country has to offer!
6 comments:
Man we miss you so much already. Yared was just talking about you and Drew. I am so bummed that we didn't get to meet up before you left but it was a crazy week here in our house and I am sure it was in yours as well. Can't wait to see more adventures on your blog soon.
This gives me good feelings about our flight to the States in a couple of weeks. If you can fly across the Atlantic with two children, I should be able to cross the Pacific with one child.
Awesome! I must email you about this place in Sevilla, its on the MUST go to list. What a great adventure for you guys, thanks Navy! heehee
Good to hear Drew helped Andy make it through the flight ok ;-p
I miss you SO much!!!! Please come back!! My phone seriously doesn't ring anymore...
soooo... have you landed yet? or are you still travelling over the pacific?
Post a Comment