Monday, September 21, 2009

So this is funny to me.... Drew is obsessed with this stuffed animal tiger and this is a picture he took on our camera (as you can tell Andy was paying close attention on dad duty with while Drew played with our $500 camera....) I thought it was hilarious though as he lined the tiger perfect up with Andy to get them both in the photo!!

Drew one day walked into the toy room and saw the tiger sitting on top of the futon bed. He had never paid ANY attention to it before. Then that day he walked towards it and said, "hey" I then pretended to growl (such a nice mom). He then grabbed my leg and said "nice tiger, nice tiger" So Andy and I had fun with that for a few days and decided that we better make it a nice tiger. Tiger now sits with us at dinner and is one of the family!
This weekend we put together Claire bumbo. Drew also enjoys it and crawls in it and then yells for us as he get's stuck in it......








3 comments:

Allison said...

Note to self - Andy will NOT be watching my kids anytime soon....;)

volksbloggin said...

I giggle to myself every time I think about this post. Good tiger, good. hee, hee. I'm so easily amused.

volksbloggin said...

I giggle to myself every time I think about this post. Good tiger, good. hee, hee. I'm so easily amused.