Monday, September 21, 2009

Mi Casa

So we're now 100% fully moved in!!! We love our house (it'a HUGE down size, we're talking three closets for the ENTIRE house) however the neighbors and backyard rock!! I thought that I took a picture of the living room and I forgot, so I will have to add that later! This is right when you walk in the door
Looking in to the living room

Toy room/guest bedroom



Our bedroom




Drew and Claire's room





















This is the courtyard outside our front door







And the best part, the back yard that over looks the Atlantic Ocean. Their are only a few homes on base with their back yards facing the water, so were lucky!











3 comments:

Allison said...

You house looks amazing! I would seriously live in your backyard!!! You always decorate so well!! Miss ya!

volksbloggin said...

Wonderful house and it already looks homey ... I swear I need your services in Okinawa, Alicia.

Laura said...

I love it! Its so YOU!

Um... is there a room that is infested with killer bees and ants for when you have visitors??