Drew had to try the yummy sweet potatoes that Claire had! (he should have taken the spooon to her face...)
Sunday, October 4, 2009
A Day In The Life Of Youngsters..
So Drew is going through a stage where he is soooo independent and attempts to do EVERYTHING on his own (and usually does)! So the other day I told him that I was going to go outside to wash the car, and he needed to change out of his pajamas if he wanted to hlep me. I tried to change him myself, which didn't work. Instead he changed himself without ANY help and this is the outfit he came out with!! (that's a visor that he has around his neck). I said looks good and heded outside with him:)
As many of you have met Arnie (Claire's blankie) in the past photos. This is how she HAS to sleep with him, over her face! (don't worry she can breath under there)!! I will have Arnie next to her on the side and this is how I come in and find her!

Drew had to try the yummy sweet potatoes that Claire had! (he should have taken the spooon to her face...)
Drew had to try the yummy sweet potatoes that Claire had! (he should have taken the spooon to her face...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment