Sunday, October 4, 2009
The BIG Four Months
On the 23rd of Sept. I turned four months! I keep hearing my parents say they don't know where the time has gone!!! Here's the low down on me.... I wheighed in at a whopping 14lbs and 2ounces . With a lenght of 24 inches long. I just moved up to size 6-12 months in clothes and that makes my mommy sad as I'm growing upo way to fast! I wear a lot of bows and barretts in my hair as it's always out of control! (My daddy says I have my mom's hair...) A few of my hobbies incluade watching Drew and EVERYTHING he does, I now am grabbing objects, have discovered two awesome toys at the bottom of my legs that I can almost put in my mouth, and am soooo close to rolling over! I have also been practicing on my first word being, hola:) And it's decided my eyes are staying BRIGHT blue just to throw my parents and brother with their dark brown eyes!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW...every time I see a new picture of Claire, I cannot believe how much more she looks like you, Alicia! How perfect that you have a mini Alicia and a mini Andy : )
Post a Comment