A little over a week ago Andy had Claire on a blanket outside playing... She managed on her OWN to stand up on him out there. That was just the start as she then started to pull her self up on everything. She then mastered that and figured while she was on all fours that she could move... this little seven month old did it a little backwards and I would say early! She now crawls all around the house looking for that brother of hers and insists on standing!
Drew also has BIG news... he now wear BIG BOY underwear!!!!! I don't know who is happier Drew or Mommy!!!! This all started last weekend and he can even wear underwear for naps and all night!
So the other day Drew yelled to me "Mom gloves are on"... I had no idea what he was talking about and was worried what the hec he could be doing... I guess in the day care here on base that he will attend every so often they will wear gloves when in the toilet area and empting the toilets! So Drew put a pair of socks on his hand and would empty his own toilet!!!! I decided this was very handy, but probably not the most clean way! We now use the BIG toilet and have graduated out of the small one where gloves are required!!
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! Drew is potty trained??! Kai is nowhere near that... He HATES to be mentioned anything about potty training. Sam said that he hasn't seen 9th grader with diaper, but hey, his son may be the first one... We miss you a lot!
Yay for your kids! I love the color scheme Drew chose for socks and gloves. They are so great!
Post a Comment