Thursday, February 4, 2010

Drew and the woman of his life (besides his mother) his neighbor freind Liv hanging out!


8 Months!
 
Claire is now eight months old and the time is going by way too fast!!  She is such a happy baby and I swear she wakes up laughing and goes to bed with a smile on her face. Claire is all over the place and crawls all around the house, pulls herself up on anything and will go from one object to the next.  We have a feeling that we will have a walking girl on our hands soon. 
With Drew we really didn't have to baby proof anything.  He would be content with toys on the floor and really didn't go exploring around the house.  We now have payback with Claire...  One of her favorite rooms is the bathroom! 


Music Class
listening to directions closely

On Thursdays I started taking the kiddos to music class on base. It's really nice as I get one on one time with both Drew and Claire.  Claire really enjoyed music class and all the other little friends in the class!

2 comments:

Allison said...

When did Drew turn 5? He looks so old in that first pic!
Claire and Lucy are seriously the same person - I think I have your exact picture of Lucy pulling out the toilet paper just like Claire! They are going to be BIG trouble in April!!!!

Laura said...

I thought Aunt Laura was the woman in Drew's life...hmmm. He's not old enough to have a girlfriend! They both look soooo big!