Andy gives the kids tub every night and the other night I walked by and saw that Andy had done Claire's hair.... it cracked me up as he did this and didn't even know I was there watching!
I love the age that Drew and Claire are at! There now playing together and making each other laugh all day long!
The other day we had a grill out in our back yard and sat up the slip n slide. The kids loved it (minus the face we don't have a hill in our backyard...) We had to drag them off it at 8pm!
Drew and the ladies!
Claire eating corn on the cob for the first time!
Swim Lessons!
This past week Drew started swim lessons here on base. The lessons are contracted out by Camp Adventure a program that I use to participate in when I was in colllege. The head quarteers to this program are based out of my college at UNI as well! When I told one of the girls that I use to do Camp A, and now have kids in it she replied back, "WOW you must have done camp SOOOOOO long ago"! Yap, I felt old after that! Any who.... the program is great and Drew loves his teacher! He's already imporved after the first week!
Claire keeps mommy busy in the baby pool while Drew is in lessons!
Drew and his teacher Mrs. Buttercup (they all have Poderpuff names)
Always with a BIG jump in!
3 comments:
Aww soo cute! I love Claire's Tub-Tub hair do, way to go Andrew!
So when can I get hair dressing lessons from Andy? O's hair is getting longer, just waiting for a sweet dew like Claires.
Wow - Claire's hair is SO long! I think Andy might have another calling in life! ;)
Post a Comment