Summer is here in Spain, it's hot, and pool playdates are a must now! The other day we had some friends over and had a great time letting the kids swim. Claire though just wanted to be around mommy and the ladies and didn't do much in the water. That night we were outside and Claire went running to the pool and jumped in (clothes and all) so I guess she was just waiting till the older kids were out and for her own private pool party with her favorite friends, Drew....
Yap.... she laid right down and could care less about being a girl in a dress!
It then turned into a full fledge water party and Andy fired up the sprinklers! Drew in his undies;)
How I love summer and the 8pm water dips!
1 comment:
I love the fact that Drew is in his underwear! He must get that from his Dad! Isn't summer great!!
Post a Comment