YES!!!!! The 4th of July is here and for those of you that don't know, it is my FaVoRiTe holiday!!! I love the 4th of July! This holiday is about being around family, friends, BBQ's, laughing, and having fun. No gifts required....just parades, fireworks, 5K runs,and did I mention food???
Being stationed here in Spain makes this holiday really special as we can't fly the American flag 365 days a year. This year starting on Monday we were able to raise the American flag for the first time since the last 4th of July and can fly it till the 5th of July. One really forget's and takes granted how often one sees the American flag until you don't see it at all.
On Monday there was a big flag raising ceremnony here on base
The kiddos and I woke up early for it! I was dressed for the 4th of July run on base!
Thursday night we had a little 4th of July celebration here on base. Reason #325 I love the 4th of July is the cute outfits for the kiddos! So we had to have a photo shoot! Of course with a three and one year old one can't get a photo of them and both with smiles! I was though really happy with the way they turned out!
Drew I'm sure looking at Claire as she eats dirt....
I love this photo and what the two of them must be thinking!
2 comments:
Awww...soo cute!! Love this pic of the two of them looking at each other and the one of Drew kissing Claire!!
Such cute pics!!! :)
Post a Comment