The past few weeks the heat here has been CrAzY where one doesn't want to even walk to the end of their drive way. Having the kiddos home with me all day I try to be somewhat creative with new activities. Today's activity was make your own pizza! I gave the kiddos sauce and then a few toppings and they loved it! I told them to use their hands and go nut's! Yes, maybe I took my crazy pill or in the back of my head I knew our house keeper comes in two days??? Anywho.. they loved it!
Drew being exact with where he placed everything and in order..
Claire took more the adventure path and made sure to taste it before applying..
And two onions here.. two pieces of ham here..
And then their was Claire eating an entire spoon full of ham..
Ahhh, the final product before the oven! Cheese exactly in the middle!! So much like his father!!
1 comment:
haha- this reminded me of the pizza making at your house last summer. Remember Kai and Drew ate most of their topping before even going to the oven? Good times! We miss you!!!
Post a Comment