How I heart IKEA.... went into the store looking for a shelf for Drew's room and came out with a tent for $6.00. Drew and Claire love it!! It is sooo cute hearing them talk and giggle inside the tent. I had a childhood flash back when I saw them haul all of their "babies" into the tent!
Shoe Shopping
Drew is going to be starting school in a matter of weeks. One thing that I remember about starting school school was being able to go shoe shoppping with my parents for that awesome new pair for the first day! So.. I decided to start that tradition with my kiddos! Drew thought it was awesome getting one on one time with mommy!
Pool Party
This last week was the last day of swim lessons and it ended with a pirate pool party. Drew was in swimming lessons for ALL of the sessions.. that means from the 2nd week of June until the 2nd week of August! What an improvement we have seen in him! He has become so independent in the water and confident.
Before swim lessons the life guard staff does a "blitz" for the kiddos with songs and a dance. Claire and Drew are sitting on the line, very entertained!
Drew and Ms. Bubbles going down the slide!
Huge news this summer... Drew is now a member of the diving board club!! At first he wanted to jump in with the teacher...
Then he just wanted to be walked out to the edge...
And finally forget the help.. he was then on his own!!
And Claire (the smallest one in line..)thought she could do it as well!
Birthday Bash!
Um.. so this is Matt.. our awesome neighbor who just celebrated his birthday this past week. He went with the theme, Beer Pong for his birthday party! Yes.. he is from the midwest!
Andy and our other neighbor, Justin were on a team
Matt's wife Tristin, busting a move..
And the winners..Andy and Justin.. I'm such a proud wife
Full Concentration
Drew is obsessed with airplanes. He would be set all day long with an airplane and stay SO busy!! We ordered him a kit were he could build a plane on his own and then paint it. He studied every part!
Putting the plane together..
And the final paint job!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Love all of the updates! Claire's hair is so cute short! I love how you took Drewster shoe shopping for his big day! Gotta love the guy who has the awesome Iowa shirt on! That is crazy you know so many people over there from the midwest!
Post a Comment