At last spring is here! I mean our winter hasn't been bad, but we can be outside now with out a coat in the afternoon! With four plus hours in the afternoon and desperate for activities, this is our new one! We paint the fence in the backyard! I went out and got Crayola finger paint and our fence is plastic so it washes right off! This keeps the kiddos busy FOREVER! Above is Drew and Claire "mixing their paint".
Claire dove right in with the finger paint concept!
Our little detailed artist went with hand prints on the fence
A littlle paint on the head...
While Claire created the art, Drew stayed busy making more...
OK.. now a little on the nose, eyes, lips, and hair...
Pants and then shirt.. needless to say we were off to tub-tub!!
2 comments:
Alicia - this is SUCH a great idea!!!! I'm heading to the store to buy paint asap!!
Awesome idea Alicia! Looks like it was a hit with the kids.
Post a Comment