The other week the kiddos and I jumped on a C-5 and headed to Virginia Beach! We had this arranged for months to surprise my dad for his 60th birthday. My mom bought airline tickets and didn't tell him where they were going until they were at the airport and then the bonus surprise when they landed was that we were here to join in with the festivities!
The kiddos with uNcLe BrIan who they worship!
The weather couldn't have been better during my parents stay. We went to one of my favorite places the Botanical Gardens where the kiddos had a blast in the fountains.
It was pretty neat to see a bald eagle had made a nest in the park!
So I'm not sure who wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese more... Brian or Drew???? Drew giving his "pimp" look!
Claire and Mimi checking out the dancing characters
I wish I had taken video of this SOOOO bad. This was a truck that went side to side, front to back, and then would shake. It had a steering wheel, gas peddle, and a brake. So the truck started and I started to tell Drew " Go left.. left Drew...no right...hit the brake... Drew" Drew's eyes couldn't have been any larger and was yelling "Get me out of here". I'm lol as I write this thinking back on it! Yes, I'm a mean mom!
Brian and Drew counting all of their tickets!
Papa and Claire
1 comment:
All of the pictures are so good! I LOVE the one of you holding Drew!
Post a Comment