This year we spent Easter in Virginia Beach with my brother Brian as we were trying to catch a flight back to Spain. It was so great though to be with Brian and the kiddos had a blast. Seriouly holidays only become more and more fun as each year they become older! (I guess until they become bossy and demand certain items at Christmas)!!
The Easter bunny came in the morning, we then hit the trails at the state park, and finished with a Tides game in the afternoon.
Above is Drew singing to Claire with his hair brush guitar!
I had to make an emergency Easter bunny run to Target as I wasn't planning on being in the states for Easter. It all worked out though:)
The kiddos were thrilled! It was really cute, Drew yelled "Mom, the Easter bunny AND Santa came together"!!!! They each had two small baskets and ten eggs to find.
Claire was amazed how each egg she opened there was candy!!
The Tides game was great (minus the 90' sun).
No comments:
Post a Comment