This past weekend Andy and I celebrated both of our birthday's. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate then a trip to Paris! Our good friend Amparo watched the kiddos for us and Andy and I, were off ALONE to Paris!
Andy ready with is money pack.. not to be robbed!
We left Spain in the 90's, it was so nice to dress in fall clothes!
People put locks with names along the fence
We spent half of a day in the Lourve
Right under the eiffel tower was a gorgeous park. Everyone was having a picnic and relaxing. We decided to have a picnic as well and enjoy some good french wine.
And some more good wine...
How I love Paris!
1 comment:
Love, love, love all of the pics! Can't wait to hear all the details!!! Happy, happy birthday to both of you!!
Post a Comment