Our little El on the Shelf arrived here the first of December and the kiddos named him Jo-Jo. Jo-Jo arrives here early in the morning for the North Pol and is ALWAYS into something!! When the kiddos wake up they love to run out and see what he got into while they were sleeping! He then sits on the shelf and watched them and reports back to Santa.
Above Joe-Joe got into our juice container, is holding a cup, and smashed pretzel's all over the floor!
Claire wasn't to sure about this guy at first and now LOVES it!!
There are many night when I run out into the living room at 11:30pm and have to put him in a new spot as I've forgotten before I wen to bed! Only nineteen more days... I can do this!
Putting up Christmas decorations! This year was a little extra fun as we only took one box of decorations to Spain with us, so it was fun to see everything we had in storage for the past three year for decorations!
Such big helpers
We will be in MN for Christmas, however still put up just a little tree for the kids to enjoy
Sporting matching Christmas pajamas that they've wanted to wear since Sept from my friend Maureen.
No comments:
Post a Comment