I can't remember what I was like as I child, however I don't think that I was so into clothes like Claire is at the age of THREE!!! On a given day I would say she changes her clothes a minimum of five times. Before tub I have the kiddos put their own clothes in the clothes hamper, so what does Claire do with her clothes during the day after wearing them for ten minutes... puts them in the hamper!!
At first this drove me NUTS!! I'm now quit use to it, I no longer tell her stop changing her clothes, I let her wear all the mix matched clothes she wants (as long as it's weather appropriate), and now I just take pictures of her and can't wait to show her what she wore when she's older!
Claire went on a week straight of only wearing pink clothes after I started reading her the books Pinkalicous
Still Pinkalicious week with pink sweat pants, a dress over that, and a 12-18month old sweater that she's obsessed with!!! (notice how I can't button it all the way down!) Claire is holding her hands up to show off her pink polish as well!
Oh the daily life of this child....
I told Claire that her room was out of control. After she told me that an elf messed up her room... I asked her to please clean everything off of her floor. She did just that a piled it up on her dresser. How could I be mad at that... she did just what I said and it was off of the floor!
I remember when I was little I LOVED to play store and it's so fun as Claire could play this all day!! She empties out the pantry lines everything up, she makes up a new name for me, has me carry one of her purses, then rings all of my grocery's up and bags them!
I LOVE THIS AGE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment