Saturday, August 2, 2008
Aiden Visits!!
On Monday my friend from High School Emily and her boy (16months) Aiden came to visit!! Emily had Aiden last summer while her husband was deployed like Drew and I and we both went back home to Iowa for the summer!! It was so great to see them and the boys had a lot of fun playing together!
Yes, bubbles inside.. BUT it was storming outside, desperate measures for one year olds!!

Enough of the pictures, please let us get in the tub....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWESOME! Those bubbles look like so much fun! Can we have bubbles when we visit too? I'm sure Jason would LOVE it! :)
oh my gosh, those are the cutest little bottoms ever! Why are kids in the bath, or almost in the bath, just the most adorable in the world?! My mom sent a bath picture into my high school yearbook my senior year. Evil woman, you should do the same!
Oh I can't wait to come visit you guys. Possibly in the fall, October time frame I'm thinking. Of course I haven't told Jason yet. We'll just set it up, then he can't complain!
Post a Comment