Thursday, August 7, 2008

Baby Benny

A BIG kiss for baby Benny!!

So mommy here feels that every little child needs a baby, yap even boys!! Andy wasn't to sure about this until I let him name the doll after his buddy Benny that was stationed with us in Port Hueneme and is also from MN!! Drew loves his baby Benny and it's so strange how they can be so young and are gentle with the baby. O.K well sometimes gentle...

5 comments:

Meli said...

Is that baby Benny proportional to the real Benny in size? Also can I get one for Jason, in place of the real Benny. Sometimes I know Jason misses Benny and I think a doll might be a good substitute, for now....

Peter said...

Umm, are we starting a NMCB FOUR baby doll collection? I can just imagine the dolls that would go with Baby Benny (which strangely enough, is life sized. The high-pitched laughing hyena voice is scarily accurate as well).

1. A baby Constance: pull the string, and she starts talking. 5 minutes later, she's still talking. Wrap the string around her neck. . . still talking!

2. A baby John. This one's a big'un, to make all the chunky kids feel better about themselves. Goes around muttering, "Big, but could be bigger," while counting man-days on his fingers. Comes with dart board.

3. A baby Jason. Baby bottle comes wrapped in brown paper bag. Dressed in crushed green velvet jacket with loads of shiny medals. Comes with darts. He and baby John make such wonderful playmates.

4. A baby Andy. Comes with brown nose and removable lips that can be attached to bum of his favorite accessory: the admiral. Carries brief case in right hand and admiral's jock strap in left.

5. A baby Kate. Comes complete with a platter of sushi, a bottle of Corona (with lime), an Air Force MSGT to beat up, I mean play with, as well as a UTC Gray doll complete with propane tanks and cigarette packs. Yes, for a limited time only, you too can have the amazing Bravo Company Trio--Okinawa style!

6. A baby Scott. Oddly enough, the lower half of his body is a My Little Pony (something about being a mustang). Comes complete with an overflowing inbox, an empty outbox and an XO who ignores him.

7. A baby James. Comes wearing a leotard and tights and an instructional pilates video.

8. A baby warrant Richardson. Like baby Scott, part My Little Pony. Originally slated to play the role of baby Benny's daddy, the warrant doll was pulled out of production due to a defective voice box that couldn't pronounce, much less use, any words over four letters long.

9. A baby Doc Kuettel. Oddly enough, this wanna-be plastic surgeon is now himself a plastic surgeon. (Yes, that was a subtle joke). Dressed in his favorite outfit DUUs, pull Doc's string and he'll let out a giant "Hoorah" Truly a motivated Seabee. Comes with a JERV for exciting roll-over action!

10. A baby Adam. A true SCW warrior. Comes complete with shiny pin and exciting pull-string action. Pull it, and he'll outrun any other doll. Just don't ask him to do a fire plan.

11. A baby chaps. Hmm, I won't go there--wouldn't do to make fun of a man of the cloth!

BennyV said...

Peter, how do you respond to that? For those of us who get all the references, right on. And you can ask Michelle, I was laughing the whole time I was reading it... hilarious.

BennyV said...

BTW, now that I know who is responsible for naming Baby Benny, Alicia is on my-insert select four letter word from Warrant-list. You could have at least given Drew a Hercules or Incredible Hulk doll to name after me.

Sweet Cheeks said...

ok, I don't even know what I was going to originally comment, that was freaking hilarious! Baby Benny doll! Oh Benny, we're going to have to get one for Baby Habeck too - and then someday when he/she meets you, they will have the cutest look of amazement that "Benny" truly exists and is even more amazing in person! ;-)