Monday, August 25, 2008

Morning Routine




So I feel like every morning is like the movie Ground Hog Day here with the same routine... However Drew really knows how to make it a little more funny. When I go to brush my teeth, I open the cabinet below and there he finds all of my hair stuff, a favorite of his is the head band! He digs for it and leaves the bathroom puts it in his hair and goes and plays in his room! I then have to find the head band to put in the cabinet for the next morning!!! Andy is so proud of his son that loves to wear head bands!!!

4 comments:

Meli said...

You must be so proud, to be so young and already accessorizing!

Laura said...

What a doll! I just love that lil guy! Tell Drew he can come visit Aunt Laura anytime in Cali!!!

Sweet Cheeks said...

I need a hair band.

Lora said...

Drew needs Meli's shiny red headband. :)