Were back in the states!!! Last week we jumped on a military flight back to Virginia Beach and will be here for about a week before we fly to Utah to see family and then I'm off solo to my friend Laura's wedding. The kiddos were great travelers for the nine hour flight over. AND we had to sit on the run way for two three hours before we even took off. The jet leg is getting better every day for the kids and I stay busy running after them that I don't even remember that I have it!
My brother Brian had a command Easter picnic this past weekend with a Easter Egg hunt, it was a blast! Claire didn't care to much for the bunny though..
She did love the swing though!
Uncle Brian helping the kids on their bug hunt!
Easter day we took the kid's to the beach here with Brain and our friend Chad. The weather was beautiful and as always they stayed busy in the water!
Chad chasing Drew with 42* water!
2 comments:
Miss you so much already! O keeps saying Drew left to be with his Papa. And is that the Dam Neck beach you went to or the touristy area of Virginia Beach? Happy Easter neighbor:)
Post a Comment