Last weekend I traveled to San Diego, SOLO while the kiddos were in heaven at my sister's house with my parents, and brother in great hands. Laura and I met six years ago when we were both in Okinawa and then went to Korea together for a summer college program. We hit it off right away and were at each other's hip. I then moved to San Diego where she also lived and we became roommates. Laura watched Andy and I fall in love and it was so neat to see her and Dave (who was stationed in San Diego) also fall in love. This past weekend was her wedding and I was honored to be apart of it. Laura has now joined the Navy wife team and their stationed now in Hawaii!!
Dave, Laura, and I
Ashleigh and I have known each other since the 1st grade.. all through high school.. lived together in college for a few years.. and then she moved out to Cali and was Laura's roomate!
1 comment:
Fantastic pics. Thanks again for coming out to San Diego! I know its not easy, especially with two kids and a husband, so REALLY appreciate the effort you all made. Please also thank Allison for watching all 4 kiddos!
Miss you.
Post a Comment