This past week the kiddos and I traveled to Utah to visit my sister, Allison, her husband, Jeremy and two children Cade and Lucy. Cade is one year older then Drew and Lucy is six months older than Claire, so it's a blast! We try every day for a great photo of all of the cousins and this is the best one we have so far!!! ( I took away Claire's HUGE apple that she was chewing on and that really didn't help the photo situation)!!
Claire and Lucy couldn't be any more alike. As soon as they hear one of us even have our hand on the dishwasher they come running in and are such BIG helpers!! We really don't even need to run the dishwasher as the girls lick all of the dirty silverware clean!
It's so funny when the boys sit down to eat the take their shirts off!! What boyzzzz!
Allison and I thought it would be fun to make up the dessert called dirt. It's full of pudding, whip cream, crushed Oreo, and gummy worms. We thought it would be funny to act like we were putting soil on the tree and then said we were going to try it and taste the dirt. The boys were a little discussed, but since the girls already eat dirt they dove right in!!
Claire and Lucy didn't care if we called it dirt at all, and dove right in!!
Playing some baseball and Drew already for some action in out field
Allison and I
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! That first picture is hilarious! And Drew looks like a natural playing baseball : )Looks like you are having a blast back in the States!
Post a Comment