Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just What I Need

So the other day Andy came home from work and we were sitting outside and I was in a funk.  I was in a funk missing family.  We LOVE Spain and couldn't be any more happy.  We have awesome family time and are blessed with such a great group of friends who have become our family. 

Hearing about the good times at home and having kids at such a young and fun age it's hard at times to be this far away. Then I saw the red light blinking on the answering machine.  I hit the button and it was from my sister Allison.  She told me that her and her husband Jeremy (who is also awesome) are going to Germany the same time as us to be at Octoberfest!!!!  I was THRILLED and I couldn't have asked for a better dose of medicine at that time to see my best friend in a few months.  Maybe I should make a count down chain???

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'm making my chain tonight!!!! I seriously can't WAIT to see you!! This is going to be awesome! Jeremy and I think it's mandatory for all of us to start drinking heavily each night to build up our tolerance! You guys in?!?!

Aaron, Christa, Parker & Asher said...

Ahhh, you guys are going to have SOO much fun!! Jealous!! You deserve some FUN family time so soak it all in!