Two weeks ago my AWESOME friend since first grade came to Spain to visit us! Hat's off to Ashleigh as has visited the Olsen's at every duty station so far, INCLUDING ICELAND!!! I had to fight for her attention though as Drew and Claire loved her!
One of the nights we went to a bull fight in Puerto
Our seats were great and right next to the judges. Sitting in the seats that we had, the matador was always facing us!
Drew showing his muscles as we were at the top of Gibraltar!
I took Ash to my favorite salon, where she had her hair done!
Ashleigh was able to spend close to two weeks with us here! Andy and I said how relaxing it was to have a guest that long as we were able to have down days as well. It truly was awesome to have Ashleigh here and never a dull moment!







No comments:
Post a Comment